Meet Dr. Howard Dinner
Chiropractic Physician, Certified In Acupuncture, Palmer Graduate
- Director of Health Services, Community Health and Wellness Center, Plantation, Florida
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Graduate, cum laude
- University of Miami School of Medicine Acupuncture Graduate
- Practicing Chiropractic since 1980
- Certified in Acupuncture since 1996
- Workers' Compensation Certified
- Cox Spinal Disc Decompression Practitioner
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), cum laude, 1980.
- Internship: Palmer College of Chiropractic Public Clinics, Davenport, Iowa, 1979-1980.
- Honors: Cum Laude graduate, National Honors Society.
- University of Miami- School of Medicine, 1996, Chinese Acupuncture Certification Program.
- City University of New York- Queens College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biology, 1977.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Broward County Chiropractic Society, President, 2012 - 2015
- Broward County Chiropractic Society, Member Board of Directors, 2015 - present
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. Russell Erhardt X-ray Seminars, Advanced Study in Skeletal X-rays, 1979-80.
- Logan College of Chiropractic, Dr. Terry Yocum Radiology Seminars, Advanced Study in MRI, 1994.
- Florida Chiropractic Association and National College of Chiropractic, Proprietary Drug Course, 1992.
- National College of Chiropractic Diplomate in Orthopedics Program leading to diplomate status in orthopedics, 1989.
- Texas College of Chiropractic, Acupuncture Course, 1985.
- State of Florida course on Autoimmune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), 1992.
- Major DeJarnette and Sacro-occipital Foundation, Advanced Sacro-occipital Technique Course, 1980.
- Texas College of Chiropractic, Advanced Physiotherapy Training, 1994.
- Kaplan Impairment Rating Certification Program on AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, and Florida Guides to Impairments, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2009.
- Certified Acupuncture Training: University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Completed certification program in Acupuncture and passed Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine examination to become certified in the practice of Acupuncture, 1996.
- Certified by the Florida Division of Worker's Compensation, Rehabilitation and Medical Services Unit as a Worker's Compensation Provider. 1995.
- Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA) Annual Conventions, 1995- 2018.
- Texas Chiropractic College: Certificate in Manipulation Under Anesthesia,1992.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: successfully passed examinations given by the N.B.C.E. and conferred the title of Diplomate, 1980.
- Botanical Medicine, Western States Chiropractic College and University of Colorado School Pharmacy, 1998.
- Enhanced Laboratory Diagnosis Course, Texas Chiropractic College, 1998.
- Cox Disc Decompression Manipulation/ Adjustment Certification Program, National College of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL, 2002. Re-certified 2010, 2015.
- Private Practice, New York, NY; 1981-84.
- Howard Dinner, D.C., P.A./ Community Health and Wellness Center, Plantation, FL; 1985 - present.