Dear Patient and Friend,
Our office is fully open to serve you and the community with our longstanding, reputable brand of natural healing services.
Please know that we continue to closely monitor the recommendations from the U.S. Center of Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Florida Department of Health (DOH), Broward County and local authorities for the latest developments related to COVID-19.
It is paramount for us to know that you have comfort and trust in the way we deliver care to you and your loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic. In doing so, we have implemented several changes that ensure added safety.
- Our office is thoroughly sanitized on a daily basis.
- Our treatment tables are sanitized between each patient's use.
- Patients are protected with individual towels and sheets while on our treatment tables – one time use for patients. We no longer use any paper barriers. All our linen is throughly bleached and sanitized.
- Our patients/guests are screened for COVID-19 before treatment is initiated. Temperature readings are measured on all patients/guests at each encounter as well as a general assessment.
- Our office will not treat any person who has a fever, cough or other respiratory conditions.
- Our therapeutic equipment and supplies that are used to treat you are fully sanitized.
- Our acupuncture needles are fully sterilized and are for one use only.
- Our doctors and therapists use gloves when necessary to treat you.
- Our proper and frequent handwashing practice is to help combat the spread of germs and viruses and is performed routinely - before and after the treatment of all patients.
To help better serve your needs, especially through these uncertain times, please consider scheduling your adjustments, and all other services, i.e., acupuncture and/or massage by calling us today at: 954-370-7246. We also continue to accept new patients.
Continual care of your mind, body, and spirit will help manage your stress levels and bring you to enhanced balance. Your well-being is our highest priority.
Yours for Better Health,
Dr. Dinner and Staff