Dear Patient and Friend,
Our office is open to serve you, your family and friends. For more than 33 years we have served Broward County and the South Florida community with our blend of highly effective, scientifically substantiated natural healing services.
We are here to help you through these troubled times. Continued treatment for you will help manage your pain, reduce your stress levels, aid your immune system and prevent mild conditions from becoming severe.
We are also now accept new referrals and will provide a complimentary consultation before providing services to any new patient that is referred by you. This free service can be provided both in-office and via secure telehealth. Please refer your family and friends to check out our website, www.plantation-chiropractor.com for full details and also to find out more about our office and our services.
Please know that we continue to follow regulations from the U.S. Center of Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the Florida Department of Health (DOH), Broward County and local authorities related to COVID-19.
It is paramount for you to know that our office is a place that you can trust to receive care for you and your loved ones during these unprecedented times. In doing so, we continue to implement safety measures to protect our patients and staff.
- Our office is thoroughly sanitized by professional cleaners using CDC recommended products.
- We've added HEPA filtration systems throughout the office to trap up to 99.97% of airborne particles.
- We maintain patient's social distancing, and limit the number of patients being treated at any one time. We have reduced and spaced our waiting room seating to accommodate social distancing with reduced waiting times. Nobody but patients are allowed in the office.
- Our patients are screened for COVID-19 before treatment is initiated. Body temperature readings are measured on all patients using a touchless laser thermometer before each encounter. We also provide a generalized assessment before each visit. Our office will not treat any person who has a fever, cough or other respiratory conditions.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks at times, and all patients are required to sanitize their hands before and after treatment. Hand sanitizers are throughout the office and in all treatment rooms.
- All our treatment tables are thoroughly sanitized from top to bottom between each patient's use. Patients are protected with individual towels and sheets while on our treatment tables. No one's skin should touch any table or equipment.
- All our linen and towels are thoroughly bleached and sanitized in-office in our own dedicated washing machine and dryer.
- Our therapeutic equipment and supplies that are used to treat you are fully sanitized or sterilized.
- Our acupuncture needles are fully sterilized and are for one use only.
- Our doctors and therapists use sterile gloves when necessary to treat you.
- All doctors and staff have their temperatures taken before seeing patients.
- To date, and to the best of our knowledge, we have not encountered any Covid-19 patients.
Please call us today at 954-370-7246 and schedule an appointment. Although no one can guarantee 100% safety, we feel confident and secure that we have implemented necessary procedures and precautions to protect our patients and staff.
It's good for your health!
Dr. Howard Dinner