Dear Patients and Friends,
We hope you and your family are safe and are unscathed by the recent events.
We want you to know that we have reopened the office on a limited basis accepting a limited number of patients. We are also accepting new patients again.
We want you to know that we will be adhering to CDC and Florida Dep't. of Health guidelines for social distancing and safety.
Here's what you can expect when you return for treatment:
- Only treating patients will be allowed in the office (including waiting room), others will have to stay outside or in the car.
- Everyone who comes into our office must be masked.
- If too many people present at the same time, some will have to stay outside or in their car until we are ready to accept them.
- We have implented 6 foot social distancing by reconfigured our waiting room by spacing out the chairs and removing all reading material.
- All people who enter the office will be screened for well-being and temperature will be taken.
- There will be no more than 4 people in the office at any time being treated.
- All patient before being treated will have to sanitize their hands.
- The treament tables will be throughly sanitized before and after every patient. No paper products are used any longer as a barrier between patient and tables.
- Only freshly laudered, clean, bleached towels and sheets will be used (as always).
- The office will be throughly sanitized every night when we close.
- New patients can fill-out their registration forms at home, minimizing their time in the waiting area.
- Doctors and staff will be masked and gloved.
We kindly request that if you have flu-like symtoms or have any potential exposure or recent travel that you do not come to the office now.
One day soon, we hope and pray, social interactions will return to the way we all remember not too long ago. Until then, we will take additional measures to ensure your safety and well-being.
You may call now and schedule an appointment.
It's good for your health!
Yours for Better Health,
Dr. Howard Dinner, Dr. Russ Ficara and Staff