Meet Dr. Howard Dinner, Chiropractic Physician, Certified In Acupuncture, Palmer Graduate
Director of Health Services, Community Health and Wellness Center, Plantation, Florida
Palmer College of Chiropractic Graduate, cum laude
University of Miami School of Medicine Acupuncture Graduate
Practicing Chiropractic since 1980
Certified in Acupuncture since 1996
Workers' Compensation Certified
Cox Spinal Disc Decompression Practitioner
Curriculum Vitae, Howard Dinner, D.C.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), cum laude, 1980.
- Internship: Palmer College of Chiropractic Public Clinics, Davenport, Iowa, 1979-1980.
- Honors: Cum Laude graduate, National Honors Society.
- University of Miami- School of Medicine, 1996, Chinese Acupuncture Certification Program.
- City University of New York- Queens College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Biology, 1977.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Broward County Chiropractic Society, President, 2012 - 2015
- Broward County Chiropractic Society, Member Board of Directors, 2015 - present
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. Russell Erhardt X-ray Seminars, Advanced Study in Skeletal X-rays, 1979-80.
- Logan College of Chiropractic, Dr. Terry Yocum Radiology Seminars, Advanced Study in MRI, 1994.
- Florida Chiropractic Association and National College of Chiropractic, Proprietary Drug Course, 1992.
- National College of Chiropractic Diplomate in Orthopedics Program leading to diplomate status in orthopedics, 1989.
- Texas College of Chiropractic, Acupuncture Course, 1985.
- State of Florida course on Autoimmune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), 1992.
- Major DeJarnette and Sacro-occipital Foundation, Advanced Sacro-occipital Technique Course, 1980.
- Texas College of Chiropractic, Advanced Physiotherapy Training, 1994.
- Kaplan Impairment Rating Certification Program on AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, and Florida Guides to Impairments, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2009.
- Certified Acupuncture Training: University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Completed certification program in Acupuncture and passed Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine examination to become certified in the practice of Acupuncture, 1996.
- Certified by the Florida Division of Worker's Compensation, Rehabilitation and Medical Services Unit as a Worker's Compensation Provider. 1995.
- Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA) Annual Conventions, 1995- 2018.
- Texas Chiropractic College: Certificate in Manipulation Under Anesthesia,1992.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: successfully passed examinations given by the N.B.C.E. and conferred the title of Diplomate, 1980.
- Botanical Medicine, Western States Chiropractic College and University of Colorado School Pharmacy, 1998.
- Enhanced Laboratory Diagnosis Course, Texas Chiropractic College, 1998.
- Cox Disc Decompression Manipulation/ Adjustment Certification Program, National College of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL, 2002. Re-certified 2010, 2015.
- Private Practice, New York, NY; 1981-84.
- Howard Dinner, D.C., P.A./ Community Health and Wellness Center, Plantation, FL; 1985 - present.