Cox Spinal Disc Decompression Therapy in Plantation, FL
Cox Spinal Disc Decompression Therapy is a gentle, non-force adjusting procedure which works with the body's natural design to aid it in healing properly.
Cox Spinal Decompression Therapy is performed for slipped, bulging, ruptured, herniated discs, sciatica, back pain, neck pain, headaches, arm pain, facet syndromes, spondylolisthesis, sprains/ strains, scoliosis, transitional vertebrae, sacroiliac subluxation, spinal & foraminal stenosis and more.
Scientific Findings Regarding Cox Disc Decompression
1. The disc space increases in height relieving irritation of the spinal nerve.
2. Decreases disc protrusion and reduces stenosis.
3. Tensions the ligaments to reduce stenosis.
4. Opens the vertebral canal by 2 mm. (16%).
5. Increases metabolite transport into the disc.
6. Opens the posterior facet joints and reduces posterior disc stress.
7. Intradiscal pressure drops under distraction.
8. Intervertebral foraminal openings enlarged giving patency to the nerve
At Community Health & Wellness Center, we have the latest state-of-the art Cox Spinal Decompression equipment.
Dr. Howard Dinner has had extensive post-graduate training in Cox Decompression Therapy and has been instructed by its developer, Dr. James Cox. Many chiropractors state that they perform Cox Spinal Decompression therapy but only a small percentage have post-graduate training in Cox Spinal Decompression conducted by James Cox, DC founder and developer of the procedure.
At our office, you will receive the benefits of the advanced training that Dr. Howard Dinner has received from direct instruction and training with Dr. Cox.
1. Cox JM, Feller JA, Cox-Cid JA: Topics in Clinical Chiropractic 1996; 3(3):45-59.